Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flower Power Freebie!

Another free image, I've been working on a few different images just playing with tools and figuring out my workflow. I'm pleased with my results so far and I'm looking forward to posting more stuff here.
or
Image Only (.png)

Simple flower shape with matching leaf and sentiment. 300dpi and clean vector file that should also work in printing and laser etching. See my terms of use. :)

I have some art to share but I'll wait until next time, it's way past my bed time. :)

13 comments:

  1. Very unique! I like the extra petal on the side! Fun to create with!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for the wonderful designs you have given us so generously.
    Loraine L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I was probably around 10 or so when the Flower Power era was big. That takes me way back. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cutie is flower power for sure. It is adorable, thank you bunches for shaing with us. hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute flower. I wonder if he loves me or not! :) Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete