Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bath time!

I haven't posted in a few days, I was finishing up my nursing assistant training and I'm working on a cool ink sketch that's been taking up a good chunk of my time. I'm also in the process of moving house right now and enjoying all the stress that goes along with that. I'll hopefully be posting my sketch up here along with a related free stamp once I get a chance to sit down and finish it. I'm going to leave you in suspense as to the subject matter but so far I think it's pretty cool and unique! :)

Today I'm posting a set I've been working on for about a week. It's sketchy and has a cool hand-drawn feeling to it. There's no vector this time, the file was taking too long to try to clean up. I'm totally in love with the bar of soap, it's so cute!

Download (.png only)

I know there's been a distinct lack of projects on here, but I'm really excited about drawing right now. I think that for now this blog is going to mostly serve as a free resource. I'm also working on a couple of tutorials for the programs I use to create art.

And also, thanks to Nancy (my boyfriends mom) and Cassandra (his aunt) for promoting my work! His mom makes beautiful cards and his aunt is a fantastic life coach, you should pay them both a visit. :)

16 comments:

  1. These are wonderful elements for a bath-themed projects! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleah- Thanks for visiting, I'm glad you've found something useful for future projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bathtime drawings are great. I will have to get my thought process in gear to put them into a project. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bath time images! These will be perfect with some photos of my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much...i'm sure i'll find a use for these great images..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing - these are great

    Hugs xx

    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Thank You" so much, these images are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thank you for the time you have spent designing these bath elements & thanks for sharing them with us
    LL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely! I’m looking forward to using these on a scrapbook layout I’m working on. Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete