Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back, with a Jellyfish!

Here's a freebie I've been waiting to release, I have a sketch that goes along with it but I'll have to post it some other time. I haven't been posting recently because I was gearing up for my move to Alaska but now the move is done and all I have to do is unpack and find work.


Download (vector included)
Image Only (.png)


I have an incident that happened recently I'd like to share in the hopes it won't happen to you as well. I recently logged into my gmail account and found that it had been accessed from two other locations that I did not log in from, one of which was China. Essentially, they had managed to get in because my password was easy to guess, even though it had some numbers it had a word in it and could be figured out! I ended up spending a few hours devising new secure passwords and changing all of my login information, especially on my banking and email accounts. My beau's stepfather helped in this process and it was a huge benefit to have someone who knew what they were doing to help me come up with secure passwords.

If you're interested in getting your accounts under control and you need help with the passwords, he's devised a really useful system for creating passwords that are difficult to decipher but you can still remember. The system is available in a downloadable document for $1.99, cheaper than many digi stamps I've seen out there and I can attest to how useful this bit of information was for me personally.

Purchase for $1.99
(Paypal & major cards accepted)

The site you're buying from is very secure, the link I'm giving is the direct link to the shopping cart with the file ready to be purchased. After the purchase, you'll receive an email with a link to download the .pdf that will be good for 48 hours.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions or want to know more. :)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the jellyfish and the info regarding your password concerns. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the wonderful jelly fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing this jelly fish with us. I love it and I can already think of a card to use it on. Thank you bunches hugs CAthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB I love it... Thank you so much! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your jellyfish. You're so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot lets start on this write-up, I honestly believe this web site wants considerably more consideration. I’ll oftimes be again to learn to read much more, appreciate your that info. can jellyfish live forever

    ReplyDelete